- Sunny is a 2-year-old neutered male
- He’s an adorable white bunny with super cute floppy ears
- Sunny’s owner was unfortunately not doing too well health-wise and brought him to CHS to find a new loving home
- His previous owner describes him as a very gentle bunny, really good with kids, and he’s friendly but does appreciate his personal space
- Sunny is litterbox trained and has never had an accident outside of his litter box
- He was a free roam rabbit in his prior home and will require that in his new home as well
Here’s some general information about adopting a bunny.
Rabbits make wonderfully social family pets! However, be sure to familiarize yourself with their care and enrichment needs before adopting. Although relatively easy to care for once you know how, rabbits do require more attention than most people typically think. Rabbits may be able to live in pairs. When bonded, they will groom each other and snuggle together for companionship. Solo rabbits will need more human social time than pairs. Curious and social, rabbits do benefit from a lot of time out of their cage and can be litter box trained so they can roam freely in a safe environment. While rabbits vary a great deal in size, the average rabbit may weight approximately 5 pounds and can live 6-12 years with proper care.