1. Cooking with Claud: Potato Latkes ((00:00))
1. Skin 6 potatoes, cut them up and shred them using food processor
2. Take shredded potatoes and add pepper, onion powder (or fresh onion), 3 tablespoons of flour and two eggs. Add altogether in a bowl.
3. Scoop spoon full of mix and panfry until crispy.
4. You can make extra and freeze them but only after fully cooked.
5. Add apple sauce or sour cream to enhance dish
2. Congressman Jim Himes gives an update on the stimulus package and the Big Cat legislation. ((07:19))
3. State Senator Kevin Kelly addresses vaccine mandates and health insurance plans. ((22:16))
4. Questions for Santa Claus ((31:04))
IMAGE CREDIT: iStock / Getty Images Plus