1. Shelton superintendent gives us a report card on schools, cases, bus drivers and absenteeism. ((00:11))
2. Strategy Leaders talks about small businesses and how entrepreneurs can survive the pandemic. ((09:02))
3. NCC professor talks about spotting propaganda and why you need to be careful about what you read. ((17:26))
4. Cooking with Claud: Broccoli Cheddar Soup
1. Saute onions in butter
2. Steam broccoli
3. Add a tablespoon of flour, one cup of milk and more butter to the onions after they are cooked.
4. In a food processor, add all plus add one cup of chicken broth until it’s all pureed.
5. Add all of that to your soup pot and wait for it to bubble.
6. Stir in one more cup of chicken broth and add black pepper.
7. Add a few table spoons of milk if needed, 1 cup of shredded cheese and a cup of finely cut broccoli (to add some crunch)
IMAGE CREDIT: iStock / Getty Images Plus