The Guilford Fair is BACK!
Don’t miss The Guilford Fair, Connecticut’s 2nd oldest agricultural fair, September 17, 18 and 19 at The Guilford Fair Grounds.
Back and better than ever! Thanks to the support of members and friends, Guilford Agricultural Society members — producers of the Guilford Fair – are in the thick of planning another fun-packed country fair Sept. 17 through 19, at the Guilford Fairgrounds. And, there is truly something for everyone! Bon Jovi and Beatles tribute bands headline the musical entertainment Friday and Saturday nights. As in the past, one gate admission covers all shows, the Guilford Fair Family Circus, competitions, displays and exhibits inside. Rides and refreshments are extra.
Come out and enjoy great live entertainment, food vendors, rides, exhibitors, a family circus, The Flying Wallendas, children’s zoo, tractor pulls and so much more. Be sure to visit the 99.1 PLR Tent and say hello!
Guilford Fair Hours
- Friday September 17th: 1:00-11:00pm
- Saturday September 18th: 9:00am-11:00pm
- Sunday September 19th: 9:00am-7:00pm
Main Stage Entertainment
- Friday at 8:30pm see “Living on a Bad Name: A Tribute to Bon Jovi”
- Saturday at 8:30pm see “Live and Let Die” celebrating the music of Paul McCartney featuring Tony Kishner
- Sunday at 2:30 see “Coyote River Band,” Connecticut’s own modern country & pop/rock band
For more info and ticket prices visit www.guilfordfair.org.
Submit your event
Send event information firstname.lastname@example.org
Send event information email@example.comContinue Reading