2 tbsp. of wine or chicken broth
2 tbsp. of butter
2 tbsp. of lemon juice
3 tbsp. of olive oil
1. Mix flour, cheese and parsley flakes on a plate. In a separate bowl, beat two eggs. Cover chicken in the mix — then dip into the egg — then back into flour mix.
2. Heat a frying pan with olive oil. Place chicken in hot oil until crisped. Keep warm in the oven.
3. Mix wine/broth, butter, lemon juice, oil and garlic — heat mixture in the pan and add the chicken back into the pan to soak in the mixture.
4. Garnish if you want, but enjoy!
1. Senator Blumenthal explains the importance of the Hero’s Act. ((00:10))
2. President of Hartford Healthcare Fairfield Region talks about current status of hospitals ((07:53))
3. Meet the new health director of Bridgeport. ((14:18))
4. What does the zoo look like during a pandemic? ((21:36))
IMAGE CREDIT: iStock / Getty Images Plus