Join us for a fun afternoon with lunch, a HUGE silent auction, live music, therapy dogs, a strolling magician, various activity tables and more on October 16th, 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at Joey C’s Boathouse Cantina & Grill, Stratford, CT. This is our largest fundraiser of the year! My Friend ABBY is a non-profit organization advocating for youth and young adult mental health and suicide prevention. Our mission is simple, “to empower youth and young adults to actively create peer to peer connections through grant projects that help improve mental and emotional health.”
- Where: Inside & outside on the big deck at Joey C’s Boathouse Cantina & Grill, The Dock Shopping Center – 955 Ferry Blvd., Stratford, CT 06614
- When: Saturday, October 16th – 1-5PM EST (rain or shine)
- Who: All are welcome! $60/General Admission, $30/Students
- What: Enjoy lunch, therapy dogs, storytelling, a huge silent auction (see below for some examples), dancing and more. Featuring music by Soundcheck! There is something for everyone.
- Why: To support the importance of mental health and self-care and end the stigma, share stories of hope and make strides towards suicide prevention.
*Please be mindful and wear a mask when inside the restaurant.
Proceeds from the event support my friend ABBY in order to give out quarterly grants to youth and young adults who are willing to take action in the arena of mental health, self-care and suicide prevention through peer-to-peer grant projects.
Can’t attend but you would like to still support my friend ABBY, Inc.? DONATE NOW! https://www.myfriendabby.org/donatehere. Just put “SYL” in the subject field upon donating.
A sample of our silent auction items:
– Two lower-bowl tickets to an NBA game of the winner’s choice
– Two nights stay at a Jamaica, VT ski house
– Ski lift tickets to several VT resorts
– One hour massage therapy
– Adventure Park tickets
And many, many more items!