The Alliance Farmers Market Grand Opening is Friday June 9th from 12-4pm at 1151 Park Avenue, Bridgeport. Kick off the Summer season with Fresh Foods and Vegetables at affordable prices.
The Market will run every Friday until October 27th.
Here are the highlights of what you can expect on June 9, during the Grand Opening of Alliance Farmers Market:
- Local Farmers: We have curated a selection of three incredible local farmers who will showcase the freshest and finest produce.
- People 1st (kale, red radishes, collard greens, microgreens, carrots)
- Nourish Hydroponic Farm (arugula, swiss chard, bok choy, collard greens and different types of lettuce)
- Smith Acres (plants-flowers, different types of lettuce, spinach, kale, strawberry, collard greens)
- Kiffy Natural (self-care products)
- Tropical Fruits (Snacks)
- Food Truck Delights: Treat your taste buds to mexican food from Que Rico Food Truck which will be on-site, offering a range of delectable dishes to satisfy all palates.
- Live Music: Groove to the rhythm of live music performances throughout the afternoon.
- Face Painting: Bring out your inner child or let your little ones revel in the excitement with professional face painting artists. It’s sure to be a hit with kids and adults alike!